Larson Home, 1868 Italian Villa

337 N. Kalamazoo

Last seen on tour in 1992 this Italian Villa with its distinctive cupola was built in 1868 for John Cawood, an engineer. Originally a rather simple square building, it was enhanced by the addition of its classic style porch and replacement of one entrance way with the north bay window in the late 1800's. The Larsons have lived in China for 2 years since last on tour, and brought back many pieces of Chinese furniture.

 

Back to the Home Tour Directory

Back to the Marshall Home Page

 

 

 

 

© 2001 All rights reserved Maggie LaNoue, Rosemary Davis


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Click Here!