2002

 

Berry Home, 1844


Gothic Revival

224 W. Prospect

 


The house was built in 1844 by Henry Taylor, a lawyer. It was purchased in 1955 by Faye and John Berry, who raised their family there. A carriage house remains with a horse stall in the basement, carriage storage and had storage loft.

 

 

Back to the Home Tour Directory

Back to the Marshall Home Page

 

 

© 2002 All rights reserved Maggie LaNoue, Rosemary Davis

 

















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Click Here!