2002

 

Schindler- Miller Home, 1846


Greek Revival

Hanover St.

 

This home was built in 1845 by Andrew or Edward McMahon. Edward McMahon, a town merchant, worked as an abolitionist and hid slaves in his barn on their route towards freedom. Today the house is owned by Karen Schindler and Jim Miller, who purchased it in 1994.

 

 

Back to the Home Tour Directory

Back to the Marshall Home Page

 

 

© 2002 All rights reserved Maggie LaNoue, Rosemary Davis

 

















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Click Here!