Historic Home Tour

Marshall Michigan

Murphy Home
419 W. Mansion St.

In 1893 lumber merchant Dalusha Lamb built this Queen Anne hone for a local pharmacist, Milton B Powell. Bob and Leslie Murphy purchased the home in 1999 and have since completely renovated it. They have been fortunate that members of the Twist family, long time owners of the home, still reside in Marshall and have been able to share information about its history.

 

Previous | Home | Next



 

Photos courtesy of Jan Lee, Backyard Photography
© 2003 All Rights Reserved

 

Photo Tour by Maggie LaNoue