Historic Home Tour
Dr. Andrew Hayes built this two-story Greek Rivial house in 1838. He was a physician and a land speculator as well as the first doctor of Calhoun County. During the ownership of Dr. William F. Church 1901, the house became known as "StoneHall." Debbie and Dave Roberts are the newest owners and loving caretakers, having acquired the home in 2001.They have done the kitchen as well as repainted and redecorated many of the downstairs rooms.
Photos courtesy of Jan Lee, Backyard Photography
© 2003 All Rights Reserved
Photo Tour by Maggie LaNoue